Well yet again I've had a couple of crazy days this week so haven't posted my photos for a few days for the February Photo A Day Challenge. Now that the week is over it's time to catch up. Oh yes, I've also themed them all black and white - I honestly hadn't planned that, the photos all just happened to look better in black and white. A total coincidence!
#FebPhotoADay - Day 22: Where You Work
Wednesday's theme was where you work. Now I could have concocted a delightful story about how I'm a secret agent (think 007) and that if I showed where I worked, I would indeed have to kill you, but alas, I have a far less exotic office job. So here you have it, the office block where I work.
#FebPhotoADay - Day 23: Your Shoes
Yesterday's theme was your shoes. Oh what to do. Those that know me know that I have a penchant for a nice shoe (well pairs actually!) so this was difficult. In the end I settled on one of my fave pairs of boots that I purchased at a rather nice shoe boutique in Melbourne, and that I wear to death. They are made of black denim with leather trimming and are very comfortable too. I'm often complemented on them also, so my taste can't be too awful can it?! Anyhoo, here's my shoes...
#FebPhotoADay - Day 24: Inside Your Bathroom Cabinet
The theme for today was inside your bathroom cabinet. Now this was interesting as I wasn't sure how to approach this. I figured I had 3 options. Option 1 was to have all manner of dreadful things on view (keep yourself nice), option 2 was to have all the nicest toiletries in the house strategically placed on show, and option 3 was to just open the darn doors and snap a pic au naturale. On a Friday afternoon after a long week at work, option 3 won hands down - no effort required...LOL.
LOL, you make me laugh! Great pictures and I love your boots! Very cool.
ReplyDelete