Monday, 9 April 2012

Mini me & money

Here's the latest update for the April Photo A Day Challenge....

April Photo a Day - Day 8:  Inside your wallet
The photo prompt for yesterday was inside your wallet.  As luck would have it, I'd given my wallet a clean out last weekend so it wasn't full of receipts etc like normal.  Anyhoo, here you have the contents of my wallet as it was yesterday - my Visa card, a club membership card, a Westfield gift card, a coffee loyalty card and the grand total of $38.85.  How rich am I....LOL.  There was also my licence, but the photo on that would scare small children so best not publicise it!



April Photo a Day - Day 9:  Younger you
Today's photo prompt was younger you.  Now for this one I trawled through several photo albums to find a suitable photo that I could scan.  The self imposed rule was simple - the photo had to show that I did once have hair!  Well there were more follically plentiful photos than the one below, however I just look so darn cute in this photo (if I do say so myself).  So here you have the younger me - at 10 months old.  And sadly, even at 10 months, I still had more hair than I do now!  Sigh.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! And your money is so colorful! Ours is just green.

    ReplyDelete