Friday, 17 August 2012

Still here

Just a quick post to say "I'm still here"

Image source

I'm currently quiet as I'm not adding too much content to the blog at the moment.  This is because I will be moving the blog to a new location and making a few tweaks in a few weeks time - this is one of the things I will be tackling when I have holidays in September.  More about that once the move is complete and I resume normal transmissions.

Lastly, I thought I should give an update on my dear dad.  His recovery is nothing short of miraculous as he is more or less back to his usual self, which is pretty amazing considering he had brain surgery 4 weeks ago!  In a word, he's fantastic!

So there you have it, a quick update on the goings on around here.  What's happening with you?


2 comments:

  1. Awesome news about your dad, and I love the photo you took of him for your September photo-a-day. His reflection with a glimpse of the scar - WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for the (always) kind words Catherine.

      G. xx

      Delete