Today is Day Eight of the November Photo A Day Challenge - the prompt for which is Something you do everyday (Read here about my self
imposed twist to this month's challenge).
As I've mentioned previously, I'm currently undertaking the Weight Watchers 13 week program to create a healthier me. As part of that, I fill out what is known as a points tracker - it's a kind of food diary. This has been quite an eye-opener. Go on give it a go and keep a diary of everything that passes your lips for a week - I guarantee you'll be surprised. Anyhoo, I digress. Back to today's diptych composition. It's a shot of a page out of my points tracker and part of the front cover. I'm currently filling this out religiously every day.
Something that struck me today (weigh-in day) is that there's now one day a week when I want to be a loser! Who would have thought?! FYI, I've now lost 3.5kg and I'm only 2 weeks in! I'm a loser and I'm loving it!
Note that I may or may not have indulged in a glass of wine this evening to celebrate being a loser!
G. xx

once I have this baby, Gawee, I am going to join WW too - in all my years of yo-yo dieting, it's the only weight loss program that actually works! You reckon they'll let me into the building for the WW work meeting even when I'm on leave?? ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Amy, thanks for stopping by. Not sure about the WW@work and you attending while on leave - will ask the question on Monday and let you know.
DeleteG. xx