Sunday, 5 February 2012

Brekkie and a Photo

This morning I tagged along with my mum and dad as my dad was dropped off at the pick-up point for a week long hiking adventure with a walking/hiking group he belongs to.  On our way home, mum and I stopped at a fave (and new) cafe near the water at Speers Point for breakfast.  The food and coffee was delish as always, but the company was great.  It was nice to just spend some time with my mum.  And even better that it was over breakfast.  It's not that I never see my parents, but as they only live 25 minutes away, we are never together at breakfast time, so that was a novelty.

The other reason it was nice to spend time with my mum (solving all the world's problems too) was that since dad retired, it's rare to get either of them on their own.  Not that that's a bad thing as I love 'em to bits, but it is nice to not have to share them from time to time ;-)  I mention a recent day I had hanging with my dad here.

#FebPhotoADay - Day 5: 10am
Today's theme for the February Photo a Day Challenge is 10am

Now I know that the obvious way to capture this is a photo of a clock at 10am however I was after something that showed the time but also showed something happening at that specific time. 

I decided on a screen shot of the TV guide application that I have on my iPhone at 10am.  It shows the time and what's on the box at that time, so I'm happy that I've satisfied my own set of criteria for today's photo theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment