Woo hoo - I'm a wee bit excited this evening. I've had my very first comment on a blog post and I have to say that I'm quite chuffed. Yes I know - simple things! Now I didn't start this blog to gain readers, followers or comments - it was done for me. It is about making me take stock of life, the world around me and the everyday things that so often are overlooked. That said however, I challenge any blogger to not get a little satisfaction/pride at knowing that your blog is being read by others and further, that it has provoked a comment or response from a reader. Well I received my first comment today on a blog post. It was from a lady by the name of Catherine who coincidently is a new blogger too - follow the link to view her blog Hello, New Day. The amazing thing for me was not just that she posted a lovely comment about my blog post, but that she was a total stranger who decided to comment on my post about the Feb Photo Challenge I'm participating in - thanks heaps Catherine, you made my day.
#FebPhotoADay - Day 6: Dinner
Ok, time to post my photo for today's theme in the February Photo A Day Challenge. The theme today is Dinner. Now I had designs on creating a gastronomic wonder for dinner this evening so that I could show off with my photo - yes I know, shameless! The sad reality was that after a very busy day I just didn't have the time (or the inclination) so the lovely Wayne and I stopped by the local pub and ordered a quick meal. So here you have it dear reader, a photo of my pub dinner this evening - Steak with mushroom sauce accompanied by chips and veges. Oh yes, and in an effort to avoid disappointing any of my readers, I did have a glass of wine with said meal ;-) And it was delish too (the food and the wine)!

No comments:
Post a Comment