Friday, 17 February 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, what a crazy busy week this has been.  It's been a week of loooong work days, exhausted (lazy) evenings and early nights.  And as a result, a week of no blogging as I haven't even switched my laptop on until this evening.  Anyhoo, I have still been taking my photos as part of the February Photo A Day Challenge, I just haven't posted them.  I'll start rectifying that right now.  Here's my photo's from earlier this week...

#FebPhotoADay - Day 13: Blue
The theme for Monday was Blue.  After work on Monday the lovely Wayne and I went for a walk along the waterfront and took in the view.  There was a storm brewing across the lake which looked amazing.  The contrast between the dark storm clouds and the bright blue sky was dramatic to say the least - there was a definite line between the good weather and the bad weather which I had to capture.  Hence my photo for Blue, the gorgeous blue sky in contrast to the dark pending storm.



#FebPhotoADay - Day 14: Heart
Tuesday's theme was Heart.  How fitting for Valentines Day.  Despite our busy day the lovely Wayne and I had a lovely evening on Valentines Day - we again headed to the water (this time to the park) to watch the sunset across the lake whilst sipping champagne.  It was lovely to take time out and enjoy a relaxing evening together.  This of course was preceded earlier in the day by the exchanging of Valentines Day Cards and wishes.  Here's my card with requisite heart...



#FebPhotoADay - Day 15: Phone
The photo theme on Wednesday was Phone.  Now I have to say that I was stumped how to do something interesting for this theme.  I considered a photo of both our phones and the home phone, I considered a photo of a phonebox, and I considered a photo of a dear friends little daughter using her toy phone.  Sadly I arrived home from work after sunset so that discounted options 2 and 3.  I ended up taking a screen shot of the lock screen on my iPhone as a re-interpretation of option 1.



Ok, that will do for now as it's late and I need my beauty sleep.  I'll endeavour to catch up the rest of the week's photos over the course of the weekend.  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment