Ok, day 2 of the February Photo A Day Challenge catch-up and I'm finally up-to-date again - phew! Lets hope next week is a bit less crazy.
#FebPhotoADay - Day 16: Something New
The theme for Thursday was Something New. I gave careful consideration to my most recent purchases in order to come up with my newest something. Sadly my very recent purchases consisted of food, coffee, wine, and fuel! Not very interesting. I then delved back a week in my memory and remembered the much needed purchase of a 5-pack of socks - yes I know, my life's excitement knows no bounds....LOL. Anyhoo, here's my pic for something new. My new socks!
#FebPhotoADay - Day 17: Time
Yesterday's theme was time. Now my own criterion for this theme was not simply a photo of the current time or of a time piece, I wanted to show the passage of time. So here you have it, a series of photos showing time passing by...
#FebPhotoADay - Day 18: Drink
The theme for today is drink. Now those that know me know that I am partial to a glass or two of good wine (oh alright, and the occasional whine!). So it made perfect sense that my photo for today is a glass of my preferred beverage - in this instance a delish Cabernet Merlot that was enjoyed with an equally delish pasta dish for dinner. Enjoy (I know I certainly did!).



Excellent photos! Creative and fun and I LOVE the wine photo with that cool effect.
ReplyDelete