I've recently discovered another great blog, fat mum slim, which I'm enjoying. Blog author Chantelle also conducts photographic challenges both on her blog and on Instagram. Now I know I've mentioned this before, but honestly, I'm a total Instagram addict and have started to join in on a number of photographic challenges. So it was with great delight that I discovered Chantelle's photographic challenges, and the fact that they run in parallel on Instagram was the icing on the cake.
I've started Chantelle's latest challenge (a couple of days late admittedly) and am looking forward to participating in the remainder of it. It is the February Photo a Day Challenge. Like I said I started today, day 3. Here's my entry for today's theme...
#FebPhotoADay - Day 3: Hands
I'll endeavour to post my daily photos here, but if I don't get to (read that as: if I'm being a slacker), you can always view them on Instagram.

No comments:
Post a Comment