Tuesday, 7 February 2012

#FebPhotoADay - Day 7: Button

Today's theme for the February Photo A Day Challenge was Button.  Now I had decided early on that I wasn't going to take a photo of a clothing type button.  I also decided it couldn't be a mechanical or electrical type button.  I came up with two options - either a belly button or a button mushroom. Ok, the problem with option one is that in order to not make my dear readers sick, the belly button would ideally need to be attached to someone with rock hard abs.  Sadly, my abs aren't quite rock hard enough - close I know, but I wasn't comfortable with the idea that my svelte physique might over-excite any of you out there.  As a consequence, option two was adopted.  So here is my photo for today's theme - a fresh button mushroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment