Monday, 16 April 2012

Fabulous sunset

Here's the third and final instalment of this week's catch up posts for the April Photo A Day Challenge.

April Photo a Day - Day 14:  How you feel today
Saturday's photo prompt was how you feel today.  Now I wasn't sure how I was going to take a photo which would depict how I felt or my state of mind.  I was feeling great and during the day came across a magazine article, the title of which summed up how I was feeling.  So here is how I was feeling on Saturday - Fabulous!



April Photo a Day - Day 15:  Sunset
The photo prompt for yesterday was sunset.  Now I had grand plans of taking a wonderful sunset photo however it was overcast and cloudy so there wasn't a sunset as such.  What to do?  Well I delved into my photo folder on my laptop and dug out a sunset photo that I took last year and re-edited it a little to enhance the orange glow.  Anyhoo, here it is - my re-edited sunset.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gawee! I always enjoy your photos. This sunset picture is just absolutely beautiful. I love the silhouette of the leaves and the tree branch. And the long reflection on the water is so pretty. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine for your kind words. The location of the photo is a 15 minute drive from home and is one of our favourite places to picnic. And we often time our picnics there for late afternoon for obvious reasons!

      G.

      Delete