Monday, 16 April 2012

Stairs and rogue socks

Ok, here I go with part 2 of the April Photo A Day Challenge catch up.

April Photo a Day - Day 12:  Stairs
Last Thursday's photo prompt was stairs.  This photo is a shot of the elaborate timber stairs that lead down to the beach from the carpark.  Not much else I can say, so here it is.



April Photo a Day - Day 13:  Something you found
Friday's photo prompt was something you found.  Now I did keep an eye on the ground when walking to and from the car on my way to and from work, just in case I found some money or something.  Alas, not a cent!  So once home I began the weekend routine of doing the laundry, and that's when I found something.  As I was about to load the washing machine, I noticed something stuck to the drum - it was a solitary rogue sock!  At least now I know what is happening to all those odd socks!  Anyhoo, here's something I found - a sock!




No comments:

Post a Comment