Monday, 16 April 2012

Ice & an outdoor breakfast

Time for me to catch up the last six days of photos taken as part of the April Photo A Day Challenge.  I'll spread them over a few posts just to break them up a bit.

April Photo a Day - Day 10:  Cold
Last Tuesday's photo prompt was cold.  The coldest thing around here on the day was the freezer but that doesn't really conjure up feelings of cold now does it?  So how about something from inside the freezer like ice!  So here you have it, a tray of ice cubes.



April Photo a Day - Day 11:  Where you ate breakfast
The photo prompt for last Wednesday was where you ate breakfast.  This was an easy one.  I eat my cereal in one of two places depending on the weather.  If it's not wet or cold, the lovely Wayne and I like to eat our breakfast outside in our courtyard in the early morning sun.  If however the weather isn't favourable, it's inside.  Either way, it usually coincides with me indulging my Instagram addiction by checking the latest photos posted by the Instagramers that I follow.  Anyhoo, here's where we eat breakfast outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment