April Photo a Day - Day 3: Mail
Today's photo prompt for the April Photo A Day Challenge is mail. My photo for today is a screen shot of how I receive roughly 80 percent of my mail - via email, and usually checked/read on my iPhone. It's just so darn convenient to check it on the go. And in keeping with my current thing for black and white photos, it has been suitably edited.
As an aside, this prompt has made me think about my current mail arrangements - you'd think that this would be super efficient wouldn't you? Well I'm sitting here thinking about this and realising that I really do have too many mail avenues - would you believe I have six! I have 2 home email addresses, 2 work email addresses, a post office box and a letter box out the front of our abode! On top of that, we also get the occasional item delivered to the lovely Wayne's work place. Hmmm, methinks there's a bit of overkill there.
How about you dear reader, do you have a number of mail avenues that you use? Leave a comment to let me know (I really just want justification that I'm not the only crazy person with numerous mail avenues!).
No comments:
Post a Comment