Sunday, 3 June 2012

Eggs on toast

My take on the classic eggs on toast.

June Photo A Day - Day 3: On your plate
Today's photo prompt is on your plate.  Now I had cereal in a bowl for breakfast and soup in a mug for lunch so was getting worried that I wouldn't have something on a plate to photograph.  Well I needn't have worried as dinner this evening was indeed served on a plate - see I do have kulcha!  Anyhoo here's my photo for today.  On my plate for a lazy Sunday night dinner is poached eggs on toast with pan fried mushrooms, cooked cherry tomatoes and steamed broccolini and peas.  Simple but delicious if I do say so myself.


Do you tend to have a lazy dinner on a Sunday evening dear reader?  Please share if you do as I'm a big fan of the lazy Sunday evening dinner (the healthier the better of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment