Friday, 15 June 2012

Hello yellow

June Photo A Day - Day 15:  Yellow
Today's colourful photo prompt was yellow.  Now on my way to work this morning I drove past a house that had a gorgeous yellow picket fence and I decided that I would stop out the front of it on my way home as it was perfect for today's prompt.  That said though, when I was driving home I went to stop out the front of said house and noticed that as it was on a main road there was no parking for the length of the street - typical!  Lucky for me, as I walked to my car this afternoon I happened on a very bright yellow car which I happened to photograph as a 'just-in-case' photo.  Just as well I did as it is now my photo for today.  Here it is, the bright yellow car!




No comments:

Post a Comment