Sunday, 17 June 2012

I'm no bag lady

June Photo A Day - Day 17:  In your bag
I got a bit of a surprise when I went to take today's photo, the prompt for which was in your bag.  The surprise was what I found in my bag when I emptied it on the lounge.  But before we get to the contents, I should explain that my bag is in fact a fashionable satchel and not a handbag!  I should point out at here that my dear friend Pru does refer to it as my manbag or even my murse (man-purse)!

Anyhoo, the contents.  I found 2 pens, tissues, gum, headache tablets, note book, building pass, key to desk cupboard, headphones and umbrella amongst sundry papers etc.  The surprise articles were a red permanent marker and a tube of paw paw cream.  Now I promise I'm not in the habit of doing graffiti so I have no idea why the marker is in there, however I was looking for the paw paw cream a month ago and turned the house upside down!  Anyhoo enough of my rambling, here's today's photo - my murse and it's contents...


I have no idea what these contents say about me, but I'm sure a psychologist would no doubt make something of it all.  What gems do you have in your bag?  And what do you think they say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment