Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Love and memories

June Photo A Day - Day 20:  Fave photo you've ever taken
Now this was a very easy one for today's prompt of fave photo you've ever taken.  My absolute most fave photo I've taken is of the lovely Wayne and our beautiful little girl Sophie.  I love this photo for a number of reasons:
  1. It's the two 'people' that mean the absolute world to me;
  2. Neither of them were aware I was taking the photo which makes it so beautifully candid;
  3. And lastly, it's a wonderful memory of our little girl who is no longer with us.
Now this is not a sad post, it's actually quite the opposite as this photo always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy.

Anyhoo, here's my fave-est photo I've ever taken...



3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo Gary - glad it brings a smile to your face too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty. I have posted the original before way back in my 2011 year in review but thought I'd edit it to Black & White for this photo prompt.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely photo. I love those candid shots too. And Sophie was a beauty!

    ReplyDelete