Way back here I blogged about my grandiose plan to participate in Fat Mum Slim's photographic challenge by composing diptych photos and blogging about them every day. Ha! What a crock of the proverbial.
I must confess that I got to day 18 and failed my self imposed challenge miserably. Sunday wasn't completed due to a dreaded migraine however that indeed signalled the death knell as I must confess that I have done nothing but procrastinate since.
So in the spirit of a true confessional, I'm linking up with Kirsty over at My Home Truths as part of her I Must Confess weekly link up. Note that I'm not actually a religious zealot or the like, it's a case of confession cleansing the bloggy soul.
As a side note, I will probably (note I didn't definitely commit!) randonly participate in the remainder of the FMS photographic challenge however I won't be sharing here. You'll be able to keep up with any photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Do you have anything you'd like to get off your chest or confess? If so, link up or leave a comment over at My Home Truths - you'll feel better for it, trust me!
G. xx

I think good on you for getting to Day 18 - the one and only month I tried the FMS photo a day challenge it was all over red rover for me long before day 18... Thanks so much for linking up - you've made my day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kirsty for the kind words. I guess I'm just a tad annoyed with myself that I didn't maintain the momentum - perhaps it was a mistake to set myself such an unrealistic challenge during a month when I knew I would have lots of other stuff happening.
DeleteAs for the link up, no problem at all. My bloggy soul is much happier for it.
G. xx
Yep my experience with it didn't last till day 18 either so I think you did super!
ReplyDelete