Okay, off I go with Day One of the November Photo A Day Challenge. Today's prompt is Something beginning with 'C'. Read here about my twist to the challenge.
Today's diptych consists of a photo of some amazing storm clouds that were rolling in this afternoon and a close up shot of the gorgeous crimson bougainvillea growing along the fence between us and our neighbour.
G. xx

I love this photo arrangement too. I like that you've matched the black and white with the fuchsia.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny you say you've been planning your photos for a month - I am the opposite, I look for inspiration on the day, for the photo a day challenge.
And I see you read So Now What?! She's a good friend of mine.
Thanks again Carly for the kind words. I have to confess that when I say that I plan the photos, I plan 2 to 3 days in advance. I have an idea of what I want but am flexible to go with something that catches my eye on any given day. The planning thing has probably been more important with this month with me essentially needing 2 subjects each day.
DeleteI do love the challenge though.
As for So Now What? - what a scream, I love it.
G. xx