Once again I've decided to participate in Fat Mum Slim's Photographic Challenge, this time for the month of November. Below are the photo prompts for November.
Just like the last time I partcipated (in September with 30 days of black & white), I'm adding my own twist just to keep it interesting (well for me anyhoo). For the November challenge, all my photos will be Diptych photos. What on earth is that I hear you ask - well let me explain. A diptych photograph is a photograph that uses two different or identical images side by side to form one single artistic statement. The two images can literally be in contact with each other, or separated by a border or frame. In essence, this means I will be taking two photos for each prompt during November and joining them as a single photo.
Another facet for this month is that I've set myself the challenge to blog every day. I was inspired to do this by Elizabeth from Scarlet Words who is participating in the NaBloPoMo November Blogging Challenge. Now although I'm not technically participating in this blogging challenge I thought I'd have a go by proxy. My blogging will, at the very least, be about the photo composition for each day, but may well include other random posts along the way. Hey, I like to mix it up a bit, and I have to keep you readers on your toes don't I?!
As usual, you can follow my progress with the photographic challenge on Instagram or Twitter. I'll be tagging all my photos with #30DaysOfDiptych.
Are you participating in this month's photographic challenge? If so, leave a link in the comments below - I'd love to see your photos.
G. xx

No comments:
Post a Comment