Here I am half way through the photographic challenge. The prompt for day Fifteen of the November Photo A Day Challenge is In your bag (You can read here about my self
imposed twist to this month's challenge).
Today's diptych composition consists of the contents of my bag (my backpack) and a close-up of said backpack. As today was weigh-in day for Weight Watchers I had my Weight Watchers folder in my bag as well as the latest edition of the Weight Watchers magazine (it has some fabbo ideas and recipes for Christmas). Also in my bag today were gum, tissues, a pen and my umbrella.
As an aside,despite the food I consumed yesterday I still had a very good loss at the Weight Watchers weigh-in today. My total loss for my first three weeks is 4.6kg. Very happy. I'm starting to feel the changes in my life with increased energy, better sleep and some items of clothing aren't as snug-fitting as they were.
G. xx

No comments:
Post a Comment