Well here we are at Day Three of the November Photo A
Day Challenge - the prompt for which is Breakfast. Read here about my self imposed twist
to this month's challenge.
As I've mentioned previously here, I've embarked on a weight-loss/healthier-me journey. One of the ways I'm doing this is by undertaking the Weight Watchers program. I'm learning heaps about food and sensible food choices and how little changes can contribute towards a healthier me.
What's this have to do with today's photo you ask? Well it's a photo of one of the little changes that I've made. I have weetbix for breakfast most days (ever the creature of habit) and previously always drizzled a little honey on them - only a little! Now I have fruit on them. Some days it's strawberries, others it's banana and others, like today, it's peaches. So there you have my diptych for today - my bowl of weetbix with peaches, and a close up of the peaches.
Note that I usually have half that amount of peaches but the shot needed the additional pieces of peach to work. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
What do you have for breakfast? And are you a (brekkie) creature of habit?
G. xx

How do you create a diptych? - it looks great! I normally have oats for breakfast but was very naughty this morning and had a bacon and egg mcmuffin from Maccas. My excuse? We had no water at home due to a main bursting at Maryland so I had to head out for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteHi Kirsty,
DeleteI use an app called PicFrame (available on iTunes app store) to create my diptych photo compositions. There's a myriad of styles etc and it's super easy to use.
Good on you for having the McMuffin - you've earned it you skinny thing you ;-)
G. xx