Sunday, 4 November 2012

Total Control

Here I am at Day Four of the November Photo A Day Challenge - the prompt for which is TV.  Read here about my self imposed twist to this month's challenge.


There's not really a lot I can say about today's diptych composition.  I did take an arty shot of the TV itself however the reflections in it looked very ordinary so it was duly deleted (the pic, not the TV!).  Instead, there's a photo of the remote and a screen shot from my iPhone of one of my more used apps.  It's the OzTV app.  If you haven't used it, do yourself a favour (said in my best Molly Meldrum voice) and try it out.  It has all program details for the majority of free to air television stations in Australia and can be configured however you like.  Armed with this and the remote, I truly am in total control - the TV master if you please!  Ok, well sometimes I am!
 
Are you the TV master or TV mistress in your household?  Hmmm, TV mistress sounds a bit kinky doesn't it?!  Ah well, whateva floats ya boat!

G. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment