Today is Day Twelve of the November Photo A Day Challenge - the prompt for which
is Drink (Read here about my self
imposed twist to this month's challenge).
My diptych composition for today was shot whilst out on a long walk this afternoon with the lovely Wayne. As we walked through the local park we noiced a bright yellow water bubbler. It truly was bright and was screaming out to be photographed - so what's a guy to do? As luck would have it, the lovely Wayne was also in need of a quick sip of water. The end result is the photo of the lovely Wayne having a drink (edited to black and white) and the bubbler itself in all its colourful glory.
As an aside, I must say that there is no way I would drink out of a bubbler like that (we have differing opinions on this matter). I mean who knows what has graced the surface of the water outlet!!!
Would you, or do you, drink out of a public bubbler? No judgements will be made, I'm just curious!
G. xx

The water tastes a bit metallic and strangers have probably licked it. So no. But I like how yellow this one is.
ReplyDeleteLOL, I'm hearing you Carly - who knows what bubblers have 'experienced'.
DeleteG. xx
I'm not much of a bubbler girl either - they remind me of school and I don't really like being reminded of those long ago days that much!
ReplyDelete