Today is Day Thirteen of the November Photo A Day
Challenge - the prompt for which is Where you slept (Read here about my self
imposed twist to this month's challenge).
I have to confess that part of today's diptych composition is a re-edit of an old photo. That part would be the photo of the bed. I forgot to take the photo this morning and whilst I was at work the lovely Wayne stripped the bed and as yet he (ok, we) haven't remade it. No doubt it will be a last minute thing before climbing into it tonight! The second part of the composition is a close up of the plush puppy that sits on (guards) the bed - his name is Boo and he's actually a wheat pack. Yes I know, it looks soooo wrong when he's going around in circles in the microwave heating up!
Sweet dreams.
G. xx

No comments:
Post a Comment