I'm again participating in the Fat Mum Slim photographic challenge and I'll be sharing my photos each week but without commentary, just the photos and their prompts. Enjoy.
![]() |
| 1/1/13: Today |
![]() |
| 2/1/13: Something new |
![]() |
| 3/1/13: Heart |
![]() |
| 4/1/13: The view from here |
![]() |
| 5/1/13: Movement |
![]() |
| 6/1/13: Mine |
![]() |
| 7/1/13: Street |
![]() |
| 8/1/13: Something beginning with 'T' |
You can read more about these photos on the Being Gawee Facebook page or the Being Gawee Instagram feed.
G. xx








I really wish I had have been on the ball and started up on Jan 1 too. Instead, I look forward to checking out your photos, looking good so far!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words Kirsty. I've started off well but time will tell if I can maintain the momentum. Fingers crossed!
DeleteOh, and it's never too late to start the FMS photo challenge ;-)
G. xx