Sunday, 1 April 2012

It's April already!

Wow can you believe it, it is already April!  As well as April meaning we are a quarter of the way through the year, it also heralds the start of another photo challenge.  I'm again participating in a photo challenge thought up by Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim.  Her challenges really are fun and although I participated in her February challenge, I took a break for March so I'm all keen and ready to participate in Chantelle's April Photo a Day Challenge.  If you're not familiar with the challenge, follow that link over to her blog for more info.  In a nutshell, you take a photo each day of April utilising the list of photo prompts from Chantelle's list (I've included a copy of this below).



April Photo a Day - Day 1:  Your reflection
If you've been following me on Instagram, you will notice that the last few photos I've posted are all black and white - I'm having a bit of a thing with black and white photos at the moment, just in case you couldn't tell!  Anyhoo, the prompt for today is your reflection.  What better reflection can you get of yourself than in a mirror?  So here you have it, my reflection in the mirror (not surprisingly, in black and white).


If you decide to join in and participate in the April Photo a Day challenge, please leave a comment with a link to where your photos are - I'd love to see 'em.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're joining in this month! And I love the Batman & Robin photo up top - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the saying (sort of) goes - wild horses couldn't keep me from participating! LOL at the Batman & Robin photo - that was taken at the fancy dress 21st birthday party of a friend's daughter. We really are the dynamic duo! LOL.

      Delete