Thursday, 31 May 2012

Photo a day challenge - June

I have to confess to being a little bit excited at the prospect of participating in another Chantelle's (aka Fat Mum Slim) photo challenges.  I've participated previously and have throughly enjoyed both particpating and viewing other participants photos.  The last one I participated in was April however I missed the May challenge due to living away from home and being very busy with work (you can read about our crazy month here).

Below is the list of photo prompts that Chantelle has provided for the June challenge - thanks Chantelle for coming up with yet another fabbo list.  If you'd like to participate, pop over to the June photo a day information page on Chantelle's blog to find out more.

Image source

Be sure to leave me a comment below dear reader if you're going to participate as I'd love see your photos.  And if you wish to see my photos, they'll be posted here (perhaps not everyday) and on Instagram and Twitter.  Bring on 1 June for the first photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment