Saturday, 2 June 2012

Cookie monster!

Ok, this post isn't really about the cookie monster, but hey, it grabbed your attention...LOL.

June Photo A Day - Day 2:  Empty
There is actually a connection (well kinda) with this post's title and the photo that I've taken for today.  The prompt for today is empty, and the first empty thing I discovered earlier today was our empty cookie jar.  Imagine the sheer horror dear reader when I opened the pantry door and there staring back at me was a large empty jar - I was truly agog!  Now I know that you know exactly what I'm talking about here.  You know how it is - you make yourself a coffee, and just before sitting down to savour said coffee, you fetch a cookie to accompany the coffee.  However on this occasion, the cupboard (or rather the cookie jar) was bare.  Anyhoo, whilst I contemplate therapy to deal with such a catastrophic situation, best I post the photo.  So here you have it dear reader, an empty cookie jar!


2 comments:

  1. Empty cookie jars are the worst - I hate the anticipation dying when the jar is bare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, so do I. And the lovely Wayne was chastised accordingly for leaving said jar empty! I need not have worried though as he did arrive home from work with cookies in hand ;-)

      Delete