Friday, 15 June 2012

Half way

I can't believe we're already half way through June and that I'm half way through the June Photo A Day Challenge.  To celebrate the half way mark, I thought I'd do a quick post to showcase my first fifteen photos.  So without further ado, here's my first fifteen...


I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the challenge and am looking forward to completing the remainder of the month.  Thanks for following my photo progress so far and I hope you'll stay tuned for more photos each day!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Gary - how did you put them all together like that? Can't wait to see your next 15...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty. As for the composite pic, I created it in powerpoint then saved it as a jpeg image.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your photos and the little commentaries that go with each one. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete