The title of this post was discussed and I don't know how, but I lost out which is weird considering it is my blog and I'm the one typing! Anyhoo, I wanted to call the post Debonair because I think my photo for today (of moi) looks quite debonair. The lovely Wayne however thinks mad hatter is more apt! Hmmm, he'll keep.
June Photo A Day - Day 6: Hat
The prompt for today is hat. Now those that know me know that I do indeed have a penchant for a nice hat (and scarves and shoes!) and it's not because I'm a follically challenged man either, so don't even go there girlfriend (insert finger waving icon here!). Anyhoo, it's all about accessorising daaahling - LOL. Ok enough silliness, here's the photo - me looking oh-so-debonair in one of my hats (and notice the scarf too!).

I think you look very debonair Gary - love the hat!
ReplyDeleteAwww shucks, thank you. Make sure you pack your winter woolies for your work sojourn next week. I certainly don't envy you that's for sure!
Delete