You'll have to excuse my slackness dear reader as I'm posting this photo for the challenge a day late - as such, I have just smacked my own hand!
June Photo A Day - Day 5: Sign
The photo prompt for yesterday was sign. Now I do need to tell you a bit of background about yesterday so that you understand the delay in the photo. Oh ok, I'm offering up an excuse for my slackness (and perhaps having a bit of a whine!).
Yesterday I attended an all-day work conference. The thing is though, the venue for said conference was a 3 hour drive from home and I had offered to arrive early to assist with the setup! So I was up at 4.20am and on the road just after 5.00am. I made good time (there's a lot less traffic at that ridiculous hour!) and was at the venue by 7.40am. We were ready to go at the start time of 9.00am. The conference concluded at just after 4.30pm and then I stayed to assist with the pack-up. My trip home was dreadful to put it nicely. There was traffic galore as well as a severe storm. Suffice to say I arrived home just after 9.00pm. Anyhoo, my excuse is that as I was in a conference all day and was exhautsed once home, no photo was taken.
So, on my way home from work today I took a photo of a series of signs on the train that I'd honestly never noticed before. There were like 9 signs including no smoking, no animals, etc. The one that amazed me though was the one pictured below. I mean, who gets on a train with a chemical cocktail?! Perhaps I'm just too naive. Anyhoo, here's my sign photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment