Saturday, 1 September 2012

September Photo A Day

Yes folks you read that right, I am indeed taking part in Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge during September.  You can read all about this month's challenge and how you too can participate over at Fat Mum Slim's September Photo A Day information page.  I've included the September list below so you can see what the photo prompts are.


This month I'm going to add my own twist to the challenge (for myself) - that being that all my photos will be black and white (yes I've still got that black & white thing going on!).  Unlike previous months in which I've participated, I won't be posting my photos daily here on my blog but will instead be posting them on Instagram and Twitter.  I will however be providing an update on here every 10 days so you can see what I've been snapping.
 
Do you participate in these challenges?  Will you be participating this month?  If so, leave the details of where I can see your photos in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm tempted to have another go at it - I accidentally took a photo of myself today so I'm on the right track at least! I'm looking forward to seeing your black and white shots!

    ReplyDelete